The Two Birds 2019 Ambassador Programme
2019 Sponsorship Programme – Terms & Conditions
The promoter is: Two Birds London whose registered office is at 23 Lincoln Hatch Lane, Burnham, Buckinghamshire, SL1 7HA
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 6 years or over except employees of Two Birds London, the judging panel and their pupils and/or close relatives.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter can be found on our website and promoted through our social media feeds on Facebook , Twitter and Instagram
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be ignored and only the first entry will be accepted.
- Closing date for entry will be midnight on 28th February 2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: www.twobirdslondon.co.uk/sponsorship
- Visit our website https://twobirdslondon.co.uk/ambassadors-2019-entry/ to complete an entry form. All questions must be answered and uploaded. You must be an active competitor in the UK or intend to compete in the UK in the coming season. Please also include the following information:
- A well lit, in focus head and shoulders photo of yourself
- Short Video (Part 1 – up to 1 min) – A bit about you and why you love iceskating.
- Short Video (Part 2 – up to 1 min) showcasing your training and/or favourite move
- Details of your current level – e.g. Field Moves / Pattern Dance
- Details of the last competition you attended (if any), category and your competitive score
- Contact details for your coach in the event that you are shortlisted
The videos’s can be as creative as you like but we must be able to clearly hear you speaking and have at least 20 seconds of you skating. It’s totally up to you whether you talk straight to the camera or give us a day-in-your-life montage. Parents of younger children – we understand it can be difficult to get them to talk on camera, feel free to ask them questions or prompt them in another way.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows:
Up to 4 winners will receive, once a quarter, a sponsor pack of ice skating clothing of ice skating clothing, practicewear and accessories to the (annual) value of £350:
- All short listed applications will receive a custom Two Birds London t-shirt unique to Sponsorship Finalists
- All applicants will receive a 20% discount code
12. IMPORTANT: Two Birds London reserves the right to cancel sponsorship at any time during the sponsorship period if the skater fails to adhere to the sponsorship expectations outlined in the programme information found here. This includes failing to provide monthly videos, not wearing your sponsored clothing, representing Two Birds London in a poor light (eg poor behaviour both in training and at competitions, negative comments or posts about Two Birds London or another skater or skating official whether in person or on social media and any other similar behaviour). Cancellation would only take place if the behaviour continues after we have notified you of any improvements required and have tried to work with you to resolve the situation for a minimum of 1 month. However, we take bullying very seriously and any sponsored skater found to be involved in any type of bullying will have sponsorship withdrawn immediately. By submitting your application for sponsorship you acknowledge and agree to the above conditions.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Entrants must declare any receipt of active sponsorship from any other source/company.
- Shortlist finalists will be chosen by panel of judges appointed by Two Birds London by 4th March 2019.
- Shorlisted entries will then be reduced to the final 4 winners by March 22nd 2019.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from that winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The entrant (or parent if skater is under 13) must be following Two Birds London on either Facebook and/or Instagram) in order to shortlisted. We will be checking!
- Two Birds London shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Two Birds London also reserves the right to cancel the sponsorship programme if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winners agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material & on Two Birds London social media, as well as their entry videos. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com